The Figure that got away - AGAIN!

Posted: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 by Shaun in Labels:
8

Blistering bollocks! If I were quicker on the draw, I could've snagged this original Mills figure.



It was going for US$110 at an online site which strangely showed this item in stock.

I first came across this figure years back at Action City at The Heeren, but wasn't into 1:6 figs then. Now I've missed out on it yet again.

Guess I'll have to live with my knock-off Dr Figure version.



tags:
| | |

8 comments:

  1. Wasn't this done by Eric So? I seem to recall him putting out a few limited edition figures, and Brad was certainly one of them.

  1. Shaun says:

    hi bighatdino, I think Eric So's rendition of this fig, in terms of the headsculpt, was more stylised and animated?

  1. Kenny says:

    Hey dude, try AuctionSniper for Ebay.

  1. Shaun says:

    thanks for the link Kenny, looks fun!

  1. The KO version you got is good enuff loh!

  1. Shaun says:

    marcus, if you're interested, you can get it here. be warned that I did not get all the accessories stated in the figure, namely the police badge, torch and white bulletproof vest. I also trashed the rubbish Dr Figure body, replaced with a HT True Type bronze, cos skin colour matches, and added a trenchcoat. The additions came close to matching the price of the original mills figure.

  1. m says:

    i hope hot toys makes another pitt figure... and also a new walhberg figure... Max Payne!!!

  1. Shaun says:

    @m: it'll be quite easy for them to pull the above figures off.