1:6 ZC Girl Eve Pale Body

Posted: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 by Shaun in Labels:
10



Blank bodies for kitbashing always rock.





She comes with an alternate torso & top, heels and ankle extenders.



Pity her face is too anime looking...







...and will look out of place next to more realistic headsculpts.



She's also quite tall, which scuppers any hope of her passing off as Mary Jane to my kitbash Peter Parker. MJ was a model, but her height and headsculpt would be pushing it.



Here's a height comparison with a Hot Toys True Type body, which are usually taller than most 1:6 male figures...



...and here she is with the same True Type body, with a headsculpt that has a longer neck.



She's an ok purchase for the price, articulation's alright, but if I need a female blank body that looks less anime and can actually hold items, I'd use a BBI Perfect body.



For a really thorough review and if you really need to see her in various states of undress, look here.



tags:
| | |

10 comments:

  1. neoconvoy says:

    wah, ask only so fast get liao...will have to pass on this one...don't really like the shoulder articulation...

  1. Shaun says:

    yes TED, got yest afternoon. Not much a loss if you pass on this fig, can't see her being used for any kitbashes at the moment.

  1. neoconvoy says:

    at first i thought you had bought 3 of these figures in your 2nd pic...

    the eyes are so odd...they should put in a bit more effort there...

    without the ankle attachments, it won't be that tall right ?

    can the hair be "styled" ?

    and the OSW review mentioned that the ankles are a bit loose. true ?

  1. she is perfect for a 1/6 blow-up doll!

  1. Shaun says:

    TED, yah the eyes are as good as barbies. The default ankles already make her quite tall.

    Hairstyling?! Do I look like Paul Mitchell to you?

    The ankles are not loose on my piece.

    Marcus, you are brutal.

  1. Shaun, where can I get my hands on this fig? Luvs the curves but not the face. Maybe once I have her, I'll do something to make her more 'tempting'...ya b4 I fogot, how much? Thanks...

  1. neoconvoy says:

    shaun said...
    Hairstyling?! Do I look like Paul Mitchell to you?


    yah, now that you mentioned it...

  1. Shaun says:

    @12inchtoys: I got mine at TFH, they're retailing it at $39.90, do check them out.

  1. Mizu says:

    Oy, if you want her eyes repainted, send her to me Shaun. I promise she won't be a guinea pig or anything. :P

  1. Shaun says:

    i'm fine with her as she is Mich, and I do trust your brush wielding skillz, so I'll let you know when I get bored of her blank expression.