TED's Fantastic Football Feats

Posted: Monday, September 15, 2008 by Shaun in Labels:
7

Check out TED's account of his sporting skills.



"While chasing the ball, I somehow tripped myself (heard of butter legs?) [Shaun's Note: WTF are butter legs?], fell and rolled over once or twice, bruising my elbow in the process. Zinc was asking me later what the heck was I doing. I was asking myself the same question, and I have not even tackled or touched the football yet ! 5mins into the game, and only ran some distance, I had the wind knocked out of me. I was literally breathless, so I volunteered to be the goalkeeper."

He's in need of some tender loving care (preferably female, but he won't turn males away) right now, so head on over and show him some lovin'.

tags:
| | |

7 comments:

  1. hey shaun, don't rib him lah - he didn't do too badly. we all had a great time :) check out link
    http://www.new.facebook.com/photo_search.php?oid=24571074062&view=all

  1. Shaun says:

    not ribbing him, my guru. I am actually trying to get him female care and attention.

  1. Ah... dat's wat he needs - actually, dat's wat we all need - female care & attention sounds awfully good!! LMAO

  1. Laurens says:

    wat was TED thinking man...... :)

  1. neoconvoy says:

    Laurens said...
    wat was TED thinking man...... :)


    female care & attention

  1. neoconvoy says:

    Shaun said...
    not ribbing him, my guru. I am actually trying to get him female care and attention.


    looks like it is not working...damnit !!

  1. Shaun says:

    rome was not built in a day.