TakaraTomy Catwoman (Comic Version)

Posted: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 by Shaun in Labels: , , ,
4



The figure didn't turn out as bad as I had expected it to, and I've some comparison pix with the earlier version in black, as well as group shots with Hot Toys Batman and Joker in this post. Her whip-wielding photos look quite ridiculous, as I couldn't find the best poses.



Her suit restricts the posing possibilities, and the material creases quite easily. I don't expect the costume to hold up over a long time in our tropical climate as well.









































With Takara Catwoman Version 1















With Kitbash Bruce Wayne.



With Hot Toys Batman Original Costume



With Hot Toys Joker







With Hot Toys Batman Original Costume and Hot Toys Joker





Entertainment Earth

tags:
| | |

4 comments:

  1. desmond says:

    Bro, I think the black colour version is nicer than the blue one..

  1. Shaun says:

    same here.

  1. Icemoon says:

    Wah, how do you suspend her whip in mid air??

    I think the blue one is nicer .. with her zipper down. :P

  1. Shaun says:

    Hi Icemoon, I did it with the wisdom of Solomon, strength of Hercules, stamina of Atlas, power of Zeus, courage of Achilles and speed of Mercury!

    No lah, the whip is lined with a wire, similar to bendy twist ties.