Saturday Toys Men's Clothes Series - Men Suit Set 01A

Posted: Monday, September 01, 2008 by Shaun in Labels: , , , ,
0





I picked up Set 01B earlier, so here's pix of Set 01A, which sports a blue instead of white shirt, and has shades seemingly attached to his head.









I'm not sure if the glasses can be pried away from his head like Hot Toys Clark Kent, and I didn't want to try to do so as I've already got a plain headsculpt.









Accessory-wise, he comes with a handphone and additional pair of shades. As far as I can tell, the phone is similar to the one that came with Set 01B.



I really like the quality and fit of the suit, and plan to use this for the impending Tony Stark head.







For an idea of the articulation the S1 body offers, look here.

Here he is with Set 01B.





If these weren't so pricey, I'd be sorely tempted to stock up on a few, as suits do come in handy when kitbashing.





tags:
| | |

0 comments: