Revoltech Protect Gear 'The Red Spectacles' Edition Pix Preview

Posted: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 by Shaun in
10



I've never watched the Jin Roh anime, but I find them really cool. They look like tough mo fos and best of all, they're dressed in black.













I was considering troop building and picking of a few of these, but decided against it, in case I translated this idea to my 12 inch version. This is my very first Revoltech figure and I think it rocks, having admired them previously. Didn't take many pix of it as I figured I'd leave it to Pro Bro, who has very good damn solid pix galleries of Revoltech and other toys.



If you're so inclined, I've pix of TakaraTomy's Kouichi Todome.



Also, do check out Alex's comparative review of the different 12" Jin Rohs.



tags:
| | |

10 comments:

  1. Thanks Shaun once again for the plug :) much appreciated.

  1. Kenny says:

    What? You've already picked them up? Damn, you are fast.

  1. Shaun says:

    you're welcome Alex.

    Kenny, my office is ten mins away from them, and I usually drop by after lunch

  1. Laurens says:

    wud we see u collecting revoltechs in the near future? :)

  1. Shaun says:

    the street fighter figures look good.

  1. Kenny says:

    10 minutes?! Lucky bastard.

  1. Shaun says:

    Kenny said...
    10 minutes?! Lucky bastard.


    Kenny, frankly, I don't appreciate being addressed as such, cos I wasn't born out of wedlock, and my Dad is alive and well, though he did go through a rather harrowing brain operation earlier this year. Just for the record.

  1. neoconvoy says:

    Shaun said...
    the street fighter figures look good.


    Buy ! Buy ! Buy !

  1. Kenny says:

    Hey I'm sorry dude, I said that with no ill intentions.

  1. Shaun says:

    bygones, let move on. :)