My Toy Haunts in Singapore

Posted: Saturday, August 23, 2008 by Shaun in Labels: ,
2

I've previously received emails from fellow toy collectors who were either visiting or planning to work here and needed to know where to get their toy/comic fix. I hope this map comes in handy for them.


View Larger Map

My main toy spots are scattered along North and South Bridge Road, which isn't unusual, cos I work somewhere along the area. If you shop like a man, i.e., hit and run, you'd probably be able to complete this route in about 6 hours on foot.

tags:
| | |

2 comments:

  1. Jun says:

    hmm... I can't say I recognise all of the places.

    I only know CSC, TFH and GB comics..

    Where exactly are the ones at victoria street, city hall and rochor road?

  1. Shaun says:

    hi Jun, do click on each of the droplets, as I've included a description of the places.