Kitbash Bruce Wayne

Posted: Sunday, August 10, 2008 by Shaun in Labels: , , , , ,
6



Here's my Bruce Wayne kitbash, using the headsculpt that came with Hot Toys TDK Batman (Original Costume).



EDIT 10/11/08: I've kitbashed Bruce Wayne with the extra heads that came with the Hot Toys TDK figures in this post.

















Here he is with the Saturday Toys Men's Suit Set 01B figure, who provided the suit for this kitbash...



Clark Kent...



...And a bunch of other guys in suits.



Finally, here's what you need to replicate the exact figure.



This figure uses the Hot Toys True Type body and neck, and the Saturday Toys Men's Suit Set 01B's suit.

Happy bashing!



Entertainment Earth

tags:
| | |

6 comments:

  1. m says:

    I already contacted my local retailer, unfortunately they can't order a Saturday Men's suit for me... bummer. Well, it seems my best option would be the suit that came with the 2-in-1 Superman/Clark Kent figure... oh, I forgot, I also don't have a spare body, bummer.

    The suit in the Saturday body (despite being a smaller body)seems to fit well, however,when fitted with the True Type body, it seems that the suit is one size bigger.

  1. Shaun says:

    hi m, hope u manage to score the Sat Toys suit, its really nicely done.

  1. m says:

    Hi. Just want to ask a question if the suit that comes with Palisades' Reservoir Dogs would fit a Hot Toys body? Can't get a Saturday Toys suit and I happen to chance upon a Reservoir dogs figure, so I was just wondering. Thanks.

  1. Shaun says:

    Hi m, I'm sorry I can't answer your question as I don't have a Palisades' Reservoir Dogs fig to try fitting the suit on a HT body.

  1. vader says:

    @m - the Palisades Reservoir Dogs is a so-so alternative if you can't find a good set of threads for your Bruce. But it's a pain to take off and out on. Please check put my brief write-up on my HT Bruce Wayne wearing this very suit.

  1. Shaun says:

    thanks for providing the link to your review Pete. :)