Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker Official Pix

Posted: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 by Shaun in Labels: , , ,
5



Clearer pix of the Bank Robber Joker are now available.



Nice grenades and weapons, but a cinch for Hot Toys, considering they've good experience in creating such items for their military figures. Cool kicks too.

One complaint is that the neck connector for the second head is not pictured, and may not be included. It will be quite irritating to switch the heads as sometimes the neck connector is quite difficult to remove, and it's easier popping off the head and connector together from the body. Not an issue if you've a few spare True Types lying around.





I'm liking the heads very much, and think that the robber mask is a better idea than DCD's loose, oversized version.









The release of this figure is just too close to the initial offering, and I've read that it irks quite a few collectors who wonder why all these stuff couldn't be packed together with the first release.

I guess that's just Hot Toys way of doing things.



Entertainment Earth

tags:
| | |

5 comments:

  1. Kenny says:

    I like this better.

  1. Laurens says:

    will we b expecting the sadistic nurse version anytime soon?

  1. neoconvoy says:

    wow ! real cool ! btw, does the recent figures come with bendy hands ? dont look like they do...

  1. m says:

    Thanks for the update! I like the sculpt here better compared with the original and I could probably used the suit for kitbashing purposes. I can't decide yet if I should get this one too.

  1. Victor says:

    What? A sadistic nurse version hahaha :P But I like the robber version better!