Nike Air T-Shirt Black/White

Posted: Sunday, May 11, 2008 by Shaun in Labels: , , ,
4



Arthur and I spent Sunday afternoon rummaging through the wagons at the Nike Warehouse Sale...

I found a size 'M' blue shirt which Arthur liked and scored.




I swear his hardwarezone fans are gonna go wild with the latest pix of him.

Arthur returned the favour and picked out a similar tee with a black/white colourway.

The only problem was it was a size 'S'.





To top off brudderly kicks, we've now got brudderly shirts.

Great success, Arthur!

tags:
| | |

4 comments:

  1. Laurens says:

    its cool to see that my brudder is also a WHW(warehse warrior) too

  1. neoconvoy says:

    all these brudderly love reminds me of Bruddver Love.

  1. Shaun says:

    mai jealous lah ted. Good luck on the petroleum company application, looking forward to more toy gifts from you.

  1. 'm says:

    awww! shopping for matching outfits. so brudderly.