Liverpool FC 2008/10 Home Kit by Adidas - In Hand Pix

Posted: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 by Shaun in Labels: , ,
5

I hate the castrated stripes on the short sleeve home kit, but since I've collected their kits since '96, this season's kits will still be added to my wardrobe. Thankfully, I've found my way round the stunted stripes...



...by getting the long sleeve kit instead.



Details on the kit











Me wearing the kit


As usual, new campaign, same crap. But you'll always have my support and get my dosh for all your kits (as paying ridiculous fees to watch you underperform isn't enough), you thoroughly disappointing, perennial fourth place fighters!

tags:
| | |

5 comments:

  1. Come on Shaun..Have faith in them...they will do better next season..:P

  1. Shaun says:

    you are right adrian, i hope they put up a strong fight for third place.

  1. 'm says:

    those stripes are slimming and dont do justice to the guns

  1. Shaun says:

    you getting the kits as well, Adrian?