Identity Theft

Posted: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 by Shaun in Labels:
12

In this case, mine was stolen.



A check through my referral links threw up a new url, which I checked out.

As I am unable to comprehend Bahasa Indonesia, I got 'm to help me translate. She was a bit miffed as I initially thought and told her it was Bahasa Melayu.

Apparently, Dendi15, a member of this forum, tried to pass of my collection of his/her own. And bragged about it.



Another forum member, BatmanFans pointed out that I was collection owner, and that he/she was a fake. Thanks, BatmanFans.



Dendi15 persisted and pretended that I was using his/her ID to post in the forum.

What really angered me was the fact that he/she tried to trade and sell my stuff.





He/she then asked them whether they spoke English.



Which I felt was damn insulting to the members there and it was bloody rude.

So I registered and replied.



The people at the forum seem to be a decent bunch, pity I'd to find out about the existence of the forum from a troll/spammer.

And do visit Singapore sometime, Dendi15. I'd like to show you that these guns aren't built for show.



They're built to go.

But if you're a lady and really hot, whisper something nice and I'll make you scream twice. And get ready for a body rockin', knee knockin', cherry poppin' showdown.

If you're a lady boy lookin' for some action, you ain't gettin' any satisfaction.

tags:
| | |

12 comments:

  1. nickpan says:

    disable hotlinking. :)

  1. Hangmen says:

    Wow, that totally sucks dude. I'd go America and file a lawsuit if I was you.

  1. Shaun says:

    Laurens said...
    Basket


    That's a very appropriate pix my brudder.

    nickpan said...
    disable hotlinking. :)


    my site's been discovered by responsible people who link my pix and blog in their forum posts, so that would actually work against me.

    Hangmen said...
    Wow, that totally sucks dude. I'd go America and file a lawsuit if I was you.


    Nah, other then meeting up with online friends I've had the pleasure to know, I wouldn't be able to get all the toys I want in America.

  1. Kenny says:

    Well... if it's any consolation, at least your blog got some publicity eh?

  1. Shaun says:

    you are right, kenny. Welcome to all Indonesian readers!

  1. Unfortunately, what i want to say can't be published. Samuel L Jackson would have put it across nicely! Totally peeved, man!

  1. The Crash says:

    Damn. Sucks to be hassled like that. POSERS are like scum of the earth.

  1. Shaun says:

    now Dendi15's spamming my shoutbox.

  1. when i first saw his post in that forum, i could not and will never believe it, 'cos he probably can't afford these collection, not to mention even a cool Samsung LCD tv.

  1. Mizu says:

    To be fair, let's not make assumptions about his financial status. What's for sure tho, is the guy's a jerk. Attacking you in your shoutbox when he should be working towards getting the goods for real. If his real goal was to scam people into buying stuff he doesn't have, he's a total scumbag.

    Too bad you can't reach out of his monitor and knock some sense into him Shaun. :P

  1. JuN says:

    This guy is a total loser....and now he's spamming your shoutbox?
    What kind of a sick mind does he have? taking pleasures in doing things that absolutely makes no sense.

    I would lend u a taser If I could and u can electrocute him all u want