Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece The Joker from The Dark Knight

Posted: Monday, May 19, 2008 by Shaun in Labels: , ,
3



Official pix via Hot Toys' site.





















I don't see the Heath Ledger(RIP) likeness, but who cares. It looks excellent to me.

Regarding your 13" version, DC Direct...

Balls to you.

What's most interesting and perplexing in the latest newsletter is the following write up.

"Besides of Batman and The Joker, we are going to surprise you with something superior and incredible in next month! You know we mean it! A little tip for our lovely fans: THREE more TDK items will be coming out in June. Seriously stick around at HotToys.com.hk."

Does that mean we're getting five TDK figs in all? If so, Two-Face (natch), Scarecrow and TDK Batsuit Bats are on my wishlist. I'd be a bit irritated at a Christian Bale in business suit though, considering it's not a difficult bash if you manage to find an appropriate suit.



tags:
| | |

3 comments:

  1. neoconvoy says:

    the head looks a bit big...

    maybe a BatPod ??

  1. Kenny says:

    Thank god I'm not a big fan of Batman, else I'm definitely going broke.

  1. Shaun says:

    neoconvoy said...
    the head looks a bit big...
    maybe a BatPod ??


    it does. A BatPod would rock

    Kenny said...
    Thank god I'm not a big fan of Batman, else I'm definitely going broke.


    Neither am I, but the figs are too cool to pass on for me.