Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece The Dark Knight Batman (Original Costume)

Posted: Monday, May 19, 2008 by Shaun in Labels: , ,
2



What initially looks like a milking move by Hot Toys doesn't seem so on further inspection.





















He looks less like Fatman in the more aerodynamic suit, which borrows quite abit from Takara's version. The neck is to long and I don't think Batman's headsculpt has improved significantly, as the nose is still a tad large.

The accessories are nice and the Christian Bale headsculpt is a must have. Which means my Batman collection might just be getting their own shelf.



tags:
| | |

2 comments:

  1. m says:

    I think the batman headsculpt has improved dramatically compared with the batman begins version. You know that it is Bale underneath the cowl. Regarding the nose, I compared the nose of the original with still photos of the batman begins movie, I honestly think that it is spot on.

    I'm not impressed with the bonus Bale sculpt though.

  1. Shaun says:

    good to hear from someone who owns the HT version, thanks for the assessment, m.

    I'm just thankful we got a Bale sculpt this time round.