Bandai Soul of Sofubi Batman (The Dark Knight) Vinyl Figure

Posted: Monday, April 07, 2008 by Shaun in Labels: ,
3

For those in the know, especially Best Pal, please let me know what on earth is this fig about?



I googled and found out that Sofubi translates into 'Soft Vinyl' and the Leopaldon & Spiderman's an example.

Based on Leopaldon & Spiderman pix, I'm guessing it won't be as articulated as Bandai's SOC Spiderman 3?


While I'm still sitting on the fence about getting Mattel's The Dark Knight figures, I've made my pre-order for Bandai's fig here.

tags:
| | |

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.
  1. Soul of Soft Vinyl ソフビ魂, it's definitely soft vinyl bro, mainly no articulation but sometimes with the arms and maybe the head only. They mainly produced for japan superheroes e.g.Ultraman, Kamen Riders and Power Rangers that you see in local dept toy stores. Here's their spiderman pcs : http://www.angolz.com/Files/Images/Products/soulSpiderman.jpg

  1. Shaun says:

    hey thanks for the info Ken, much appreciated. Then its practically like buying a statue liao. :(