Takara Transformers Henkei Bumblebee

Posted: Sunday, March 30, 2008 by Shaun in Labels: ,
3

Takara's version of Transformers Classics Bumblebee sees him donning chrome bits on his bonnet in place of the white racing stripes. His spoiler's chromed as well. Do drop a comment if you've noted any amendments/improvements Henkei Bumblebee has, which I've missed out on. I'm not a big fan of chrome bits as it degrades in our climate. Read about complaints about the material used for the windscreen, i.e., it breaks easily.

















































tags:
| | |

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    Im selling of Henkei series @ www.mocca.com.sg

  1. Shaun says:

    good for you.

  1. Readymade says:

    Yeah, the material for the windscreen is terrible. I just got mine yesterday and I think I accidentally cracked the windscreen while transforming it :(