DC Direct 13 Inch The Dark Knight Batman and Joker

Posted: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 by Shaun in Labels: , ,
2

Thanks to Best Pal (PS: They found your Jungle Bonercrusher in the storeroom a day after, will collect it for you this week) for pointing these figures out to me.





Couldn't find any announcement on DCD's page last I checked.

Batman looks like the same rubbish they put out last time round, which makes it an easy pass.

Joker looks quite good, IMHO, and I suspect he may be using the new teen body as seen with Robin, perhaps with leg extensions added. Should our favourite Asian toy companies pass on this licence, it may be a viable purchase.

I'd wait for Hot Toys' or Takara's announcement before deciding though. When they do, I'd have to break up by World's Finest shelf.



tags:
| | |

2 comments:

  1. Mizu says:

    Gah, a Heath Ledger Joker! I feel the dark side calling to me...

  1. Shaun says:

    cool it mizu, you'd want to wait for announcements from the other companies first.