CJ7 Animated Plush

Posted: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 by Shaun in Labels:
13

Watched CJ7 with wife, sis, brudder and cousin Moo over Lunar New Year and thought it'd be cool to own the alien. The show was different from Stephen's usual fare to say the least, but the introduction of the names main kid character (Dicky) and the object of his affection (Fanny) got me and my brudder laughing for a good part of the movie. Yes, we're easily amused.

Didn't think much of it since, but it's arrived at our shores via The Falcon's Hangar.

Pix from them as well.

Gotta get me one.






Or maybe two.

tags:
| | |

13 comments:

  1. Laurens says:

    dammit...din think dat u'd b a sucker for cute plush toys...

  1. Shaun says:

    heh, if u only knew the plans I have for it. :)

  1. neoconvoy says:

    Based on the pictures, we know what plans you have...you animal !!!

  1. Shaun says:

    best pal, you have very disturbing thoughts and need to seek psychiatric help.

  1. JuN says:

    I got him too for my gf, cute fellow, couldnt resist it.

    And I didnt even watch the movie

  1. 'm says:

    *squish*

  1. Shaun says:

    heh, do give the movie a shot on rental or something Jun. Best thing abt HK movies is that they appear on local TV pretty quickly.

  1. Anonymous says:

    where can i purchase the same toy?
    how much it would cost me..

    phillip

  1. Anonymous says:

    where can I purchase the same toy ? how much does it cost ?
    --if possible, in the philippines..

    pls email me..
    camiLLe_Labu20@yahoo.com.ph

  1. Anonymous says:

    Awe...love 'em cj7 toys...where could i purchase one? and how much? from the philippines.

    email me...pls..

    chess_0905@yahoo.com

    thanks!!!

  1. I really love cj7 toys...where could i purchase one? and how much? from the philippines.

    email me...pls..

    camilleelainep@yahoo.com

    thanks!!!

  1. Anonymous says:

    where can i buy this cj7 stuff here in Manila Philippines? pls email me behbeh25@yahoo.com.. tnk u

  1. Anonymous says:

    I want to buy this toy too. From the Philippines. email me at ynnospakingan@yahoo.com