Visitors

Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2008 by Shaun in Labels:
5

It's quite perplexing how one can spend so much time here...













Visitor activity from Statcounter.com

Many thanks to all the readers of this blog.

Realised I'd pushed the 50K unique visitors mark (yes, I take joy in little things)
somewhere in Dec last year and a thank you is long overdue.

If I successfully clear my part time degree by the end of Feb '08 and Dad's condition works out, I hope to revisit stuff like this and maybe this.

tags:
| | |

5 comments:

  1. KENNY says:

    50k is no easy feat. Congrats.

  1. Roys! says:

    Hope everything turns up alright in real life. Can't wait for the next Toy Talk :)

  1. Shaun says:

    Thanks Kenny, took over a year to achieve that though.

    Thanks for the well wishes roys! neither can I actually. :)

  1. Paul says:

    I like to think I helped. :)

    (per your skylinx question: no I don't plan to get him, I can't afford the 90+ price point)

  1. Shaun says:

    thanks Paul :)

    Transformers import prices are ridiculous for you guys over there.