Dr. Figure Navy Seal in Baghdad

Posted: Monday, December 24, 2007 by Shaun in Labels:
0

Thanks to Grunt1162 for his review of Dr. Figure Navy Seal in Baghdad over at One Sixth Warriors.



Good to know at least this figure comes with a BBI body, rather than the rubbish body that came with the Detective Mills figure.

Quite crappy that Grunt1162 got a badly painted headsculpt. Hope he manages to get a replacement from Storerooms. My Detective Mills figure was missing a vest, torchlight and police badge and they never replied when I emailed them about the missing parts. Tsang Manho, I'm still waiting for my missing accessories.

Decent accessories for this figure, but definitely not worth the US$85 price tag though. Luckily, we've got the option of getting this direct from the source.



Update: 12/1/08
And I've received it and posted more pix here.



tags:
| | |

0 comments: