Dr Figure Navy Seal in Baghdad Pix Review

Posted: Sunday, January 13, 2008 by Shaun in Labels: ,
3



The amount of accessories is the main draw for this figure, as well as the headsculpt. The figure uses a BBI 3.5 body. I don't know how to fit the shemagh properly, do let me know if you've methods other than this. Wonder if they'll let us don one during reservist.

















































Gear





































Headsculpt









I'm displaying my figure with a Hot Toys Camera, which has a strap, effectively freeing up his hands.











tags:
| | |

3 comments:

  1. JuN says:

    The accessories are way cool!
    Love that Marlboro!!!

  1. WritinMan says:

    Nice. I think your review pics are better than the ones at the OSW. I might have to get one of these.

  1. Shaun says:

    yup jun, the accessories rock.

    writinman, thanks for commenting, you may want to check out more pix where I swapped/added some parts to this figure.

    Just check out your blog, cool stuff, have subscribed to you via bloglines.