Kitbash Dr Figure Brad Pitt as Detective Mills from Seven

Posted: Saturday, December 15, 2007 by Shaun in Labels: , ,
3

The official figure came out years ago and is fetching ridiculous prices on ebay. I remember seeing this figure on the shelves of Action City at Heeren, but sadly, I wasn't into 6th scale figs then.



I recently managed to score the Dr Figure version of the figure, at about a quarter of the price. Still expensive but the good thing is that it comes with two heads, one with plasters (to simulate his battle damage in se7en) and the other without.



The body that came with this figure is junk, so I replaced it with a Hot Toys True Type body, added a bulletproof black vest and pleather jacket. I also switched the black tie to a maroon one, to achieve as much similarity as possible to the original version.









































tags:
| | |

3 comments:

  1. it is cool enough with the vest and jacket. other outfits are just not a nice.
    excellent work on the bash, u plastered his face too?

  1. Shaun says:

    thanks pro bro, no I did not apply the plaster to his face. The set comes with two heads, one clean, the other with plaster. Do u find the likeness good?

  1. Anonymous says:

    I agree with you William..but not much on the plaster... Try to read Brad Pitt bio. You'll know more about him.