Holding Out For A Hero

Posted: Saturday, December 22, 2007 by Shaun in Labels: , , ,
4

For optimal viewing pleasure, this sequence should be accompanied by the following song.




Where have all the good men gone
And where are all the gods?


Where's the street-wise Hercules
To fight the rising odds?


Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed?
Late at night I toss and turn and dream
of what I need


I need a hero


I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night


He's gotta be strong


And he's gotta be fast


And he's gotta be fresh from the fight


I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light
He's gotta be sure
And it's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life



tags:
| | |

4 comments:

  1. u rock 12-inch bro!

  1. imnewhere says:

    I have no idea what was going on, but the pics were awesome! And that music video brings back memories.

  1. Shaun says:

    WILLIAM TAN said...
    u rock 12-inch bro!


    neoconvoy said...
    har ?


    imnewhere said...
    I have no idea what was going on, but the pics were awesome! And that music video brings back memories.


    Thanks all, glad you liked the sequence.