Dad

Posted: Sunday, December 09, 2007 by Shaun in Labels:
10

"You will make my strength your own. You will see my life through your eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father. And the father, the son."



I would dearly love to see you spend your golden years with Mum, and to have you share the love you have given me to your future grandchildren. But we know that whatever happens in the next few days, God's will be done, not ours.

Update on 16/12/07: The ops scheduled for Jan 9, abit fed up with the wait but thank God we get to spend X'mas with him. Thanks to all friends for the concern, thoughts and prayers. Appreciate it.

10 comments:

  1. Jason says:

    Lots of thoughts and prayers being sent your way Shaun. Stay strong buddy.

    -Jase

  1. my bro, i hope all is well. in my own faith, i pray will pray for you and your family's well being and good health.

  1. SWFToys says:

    hi Shaun,
    This post don't sound too good. What happened? No matter what, remember that trials are temporal. Drop me an email if you are able to.

    God bless.

  1. WK says:

    Hi! Shaun,
    Remember you have friends.
    If this 67-year old (a father of 2 and grandfather of 5) can help in some way, let me know.
    Regards,
    tan wee kiat.

  1. KENNY says:

    Hope all is well. Best wishes to you and your family.

  1. Hey Shaun, do take care and let me know how things are. Will keep you and your family in my prayers.

  1. Shaun says:

    dear jason, william, vince, dr tan, kenny and walter, thank you all for your concern, best wishes and prayers.

    Dad was diagnosed with a brain tumour on 7 Dec 07, which is affecting his movement and sight. Our family is waiting for the doctors to assess and prepare for his operation.

    Walter, I've to thank you once again for your understanding and concern then when my sister was involved in a car accident two year back. You are a great friend and boss.

    Thanks all once again, really appreciate it.

  1. JuN says:

    Hi Shaun,

    I hope all is well, will pray for you and your family.

    Take Care.

  1. vantan says:

    Glad to hear the op's scheduled. Will keep praying for your dad.

  1. Ann Goh says:

    Dear Shaun,

    You and your family have my prayers. I hope all goes well. God bless...


    Take care.

    Ann Goh