Hot Toys True Type Bronze & Black Nude Bodies

Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 by Shaun in Labels: ,
9

As the previous Hot Toys True Type Asian and Caucasian Nude bodies have long disappeared off the market, I thought it'd be a good idea to stock up on these Bronze & Black bodies for future kitbashes.



I think the headsculpt on the Black body resembles this actor.



Correct me if you think otherwise and would like to suggest another actor.

It'll be quite futile to discuss who the Bronze body headsculpt's supposed to resemble.










Together with other spare bodies for future kitbashes at the top left corner





I used the Black body for my Shaft kitbash.



Now Shaft's the same height as Mace Windu. Which should be the case as they're played by the same actor.



Here are the Hot Toys headsculpts I've had the pleasure to own.

tags:








9 comments:

  1. Laurens says:

    wow.buybuybuy........

  1. 'm says:

    why is it futile?

    (i want to link a pic, but u'll just delete my comment from sheer gheyness) :(

  1. Laurens says:

    heng i went to playpen
    heng i'm a member
    then can get @ 29bucks :)

  1. where is playpen? enlighten me plsss...i oso wan lei

  1. Shaun says:

    hi ken, they've two outlets, do check out their addresses here.

  1. 'm says:

    Even though you already hate me for the Uncle Burt episode, I still have to point out that you now own multiple dolls of Golden Balls.

  1. Shaun says:

    ah u couldn't resist could u em.

  1. neoconvoy says:

    At 8:29 PM, Laurens said…
    heng i went to playpen
    heng i'm a member
    then can get @ 29bucks :)

    wah lau...mr wong, member price leh.
    and scalper !!! you practically cleaned him out...

  1. finally gotten mine as well. :)