Guess who?

Posted: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 by Shaun in Labels: ,
5

I shall practice my national language with this post.


"Selamat pagi, nama saya Encik Banner."


"Sakit! Sakit! Kepala saya sakit sangat!"


"Shamza!"(I cheated, that's a Malay sounding word invented by one of the girls at G&B comics when I asked her for Shazam.)

Feel free to diss me if any of the words or sentence structure is wrong. And no Hulk is not humping Banner, best pal.

Kept seeing this headsculpt at CSC but could never place a name on the face. I thought it was sorta Colin Farrell-ish, but along came pro bro who insisted it was Eric Bana.



Works for me! Hence the resultant kitbash. I can only hope that an Eddie Norton headsculpt becomes available before the next Hulk movie.

tags:








5 comments:

  1. 'm says:

    Black Hawk Down Bana.

    In full gear.

    NOW!!!

  1. stick a small blu-tack on the cheek and colour it with a black marker
    and you'll get "Colin Farrell", which is good for a "S.W.A.T" bash, or "Phonebooth" bash with your wardrobe of suits.

    Two headscuplts for the price of One headscuplt. What can I say? Excellent choice picking it up, 12inch Bro!

  1. Shaun says:

    since I am a strong believer in mutual admiration and affirmation, it was due to your celebrity recognising sharp eyes, my pro bro, that I managed to snag this.

  1. neoconvoy says:

    And no Hulk is not humping Banner, best pal.
    butt, butt, butt it looks like it is in that compromising picture....