Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Superman Returns

Posted: Saturday, July 28, 2007 by Shaun in Labels: ,
4



My photography skillz suck ballz, but this toy's mine to mess around with, so here I am playing around with lighting.



Edited: Deleted batch of pix which were too dark, should shoot again soon. Here are some older pix for the time being.



















This figure's just over a year old and is still the crown jewel of my collection. Looking back at my review when it was first released makes me think of doing a 'one-year on' sort of post. We'll see how it goes.



tags:








4 comments:

  1. Laurens says:

    abit too dark 12" bro

    the last pic not bad,a bit space-ish

  1. Shaun says:

    more experimenting for me then.

  1. As Arthur has mentioned that they are too dark. If it didnt appear too dark on your LCD screen, then you probably need to run a screen calibration. If you have Adobe Photoshop installed, run the Adobe Gamma

    My favourite will be Picture 2, if it is slightly brighter and given more contrast. This is a picture where most parts of the face are to be hidden in the dark while part of the costume and cloak are properly lighted. It has a nice pose with depth, suggestive of the dilemma that Superman constantly faces, with respect to love and power. Juz my 2c.

  1. Shaun says:

    thanks for the adobe gamma tip pro bro, will rectify it. I'm deleting the uselessly dark pix from this post.