12" Hot Toys Terminator Endoskeleton

Posted: Sunday, May 06, 2007 by Shaun in Labels: , , ,
6



I'd originally intended to pick up Medicom's RAH Spawn, having found nothing else worth buying. It was quite funny how I managed to pick up this beautiful piece.

On the first visit to Toyhunters, I asked whether the piece on the shelf, marked "Taking pre-orders now" was for sale. The shop assistant said its sold out, but will be available again in June. Tough luck, so I looked around some more.

On the second visit, I asked another shop assistant whether they had any in the store, since the sign outside said that it was "selling fast", not "taking pre-orders now". Another shop assistant, a female, said that it just sold out. Too bad.

On the last day, Wife told me she'd noticed two pieces on the bottom shelf. I took a look at them and thought they were empty as the boxes were rather light. I opened the flap and saw that they were actual products. I scanned the shop for the previous days two shop assistants. One was occupied, the female wasn't around. I took the piece, went up to the cashier and said, rather commandingly, "I want to buy this". He looked abit shocked and told me the price. I said, "Ok, I'll buy it NOW." I handed him the cash and scored the Endoskeleton! Apparently prices in Sg have hit much more than what it retailed for, but the good news is that there will be a second run. At least I won't need to wait for that.







tags:

6 comments:

  1. 'm says:

    whoa! you channelled your inner-SLJackson there. hope you didn't leave the guy quaking in his boots. hahaha!

  1. no I didn't. However there was a puddle of water forming at his shoe when I left.

  1. neoconvoy says:

    he must have fancied you to give someone else's reservation to you....

    and you still pissed on the his shoes..animal !!!

  1. why the hell would I pee on someone's shoes!

    Is it something you practice when you're happy with someone?

    If so, there may be something wrong with your interpersonal skills.

    You should sign yourself up for some etiquette courses.

  1. neoconvoy says:

    i know !!! you made him your bitch ! animal !!!

  1. Laurens says:

    u nvr say to them: diu lei lo mo chao hai!