Takara Transformers Masterpiece Megatron MP-05

Posted: Thursday, March 29, 2007 by Shaun in Labels: ,
4

"Happiness is a warm gun (Happiness bang, bang, shoot, shoot)
Happiness is a warm gun, mama (Happiness bang, bang, shoot, shoot)
When I hold you in my arms (Oo-oo oh yeah)
And I feel my finger on your trigger (Oo-oo oh yeah)
I know no one can do me no harm (Oo-oo oh yeah)
Because happiness is a warm gun, mama (Happiness bang, bang, shoot, shoot)"

Happiness is a Warm Gun, from the White Album, by The Beatles

Prime's eternal nemesis finally gets the masterpiece treatment.











































tags:








4 comments:

  1. 'm says:

    ooo... nice header picture!

  1. neoconvoy says:

    from your pic, the proportions look ok...better than what was shown in the magazines and toy shows...but they should have given him a more menacing face sculpt...

    what did i say about multiple shots and single poses ?

    so you finally got Galvatron from tfh ?

    i heard that MP-5 demand was overwhelming...now a lot of ppl scalping this piece...

    so how many did you scalp today ?

  1. Nice series of shots there which also depict the classic battles between two stud robots. I find that Megatron kind of exemplifies the ultimate macho man. He transforms into a gun (a big one at that), is made of fully metal, and has a low bad ass voice. Unlike the whiny Starscream.

  1. Laurens says:

    i like the mini me's!!!