Iron Man - The Movie and Marvel Icon

Posted: Thursday, October 11, 2007 by Shaun in Labels: , ,
5



The trailer looks quite good and I think it's cool that he appears initially in his funky first appearance armour.


Of course the inspired casting of Robert Downey Jr (forget Ally McBeal, think Chaplin) has to be ruined by including Gweneth 'My best performance was when my head was found in a box' Paltrow in the film.

But all is not lost my brudders, for taking a cue from the Ultimates, THE BLACK PRIVATE DICK WHO'S A SEX MACHINE WITH ALL THE CHICKS is appearing as Nick Fury.

Who?



Damn, the funky wah-wahs get me all the time.



Can ya dig it?

Granted Iron Man is quite a dick in the comics these days, but its one of the movies on my list for next year. Second to The Dark Frickin Knight of course!

And here are some inspired insipid shots of Marvel Icons Iron Man.































tags:
| | |

5 comments:

  1. Hey Shaun!

    I really like the new IronMan...will have to check the local haunts for him here in Texas...

    Found a Thundercracker that has more colour then Starscream...haven't seen one before or since lol

  1. Shaun says:

    Hi Mike, the Marvel Icons Iron isn't really new as it was released last year when Toybiz were still doing marvel figures.

    Thundercracker? The movie one on your blog?

  1. i dig ironman's first prototype suit! looks like those robots from MoST!

  1. Shaun says:

    asute observation pro bro, you're damn right!

  1. Yeah, that's the one...I wonder why no Skywarp?