Posted: Saturday, June 03, 2006 by Shaun in Labels: ,
0

In Big Bad Booty Daddy's Toyland...

Alan Scott and Hal Jordan were finally reunited with Kyle Rayner's League of One Green Lantern Corps.



Said Alan, "I must admit it took a lot of courage to do this. Almost superhuman strength. I mean, the hair dye wouldn't stay on, I had to get rid of my paunch, AND mentally steel myself for ridicule for appearing in purple and green. And the boots! Don't get me started..."

Jordan was more enthusisatic about the reunion, "When memories of Coast City's destruction didn't bother me anymore, my stint as Parallex became quite a drag. I have to admit I didn't really like the cape and the streaks of grey hair was quite unbecoming. So I'm back where I belong now, spiffy outfit and all."

Scott's old team was keen to welcome him back. Said Garrick, "We're looking forward to flashing our cheesy smiles together again. Ah memories..."



In other news, Bruce Wayne has officially announced a billion dollar reward for return of a green gem encrusted ring. "It was given to me by a dear friend. He's pretty pissed."

tags:




0 comments: