Posted: Monday, May 29, 2006 by Shaun in Labels: ,
2

I've never found a superhero movie I could really hate.

Then there was X3.



WHAT A FRICKIN STINKER!

I'm actually starting to feel quite sick as I replay the plot in my mind.

The wife, who's the biggest non-comic fan ever, was pretty enamoured with the first two movies and hates this one to the core as well.

Man it beats even Hulk.

And I actually liked Hulk. Suppressing anger is so me.

But Eric Bana is cool. Ain't he, Em? They're even doing a sequel.

The only good thing that came out of my movie outing?

Coming across this at The Cathay's lobby.





The BEST thing about watching X3?
Catching the full length Superman Returns trailer before X3.

It sure wasn't a bad day after all.

tags:


2 comments:

  1. 'm says:

    X3 wasn't terrible. I didn't like some of the plot choices but as a "final" movie they did what they had to do. Alas, at the expense of my poor Rogue / Mystique / *insert random X3 character*.

    But, the teaser after the end credits does hint at a chance for do-overs. I have much faith in X4...

  1. Anonymous says:

    so there's a Hulk 2? will just borrow the DVD, so can fast forward over the tedious bits and slow mo the naked Bana bits.

    naked bana bits... best 3 words in the English language. :D