Posted: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 by Shaun in
5



My preferred playlist while browsing through yesterday.sg

Turn, turn, turn by the Byrds
"To everything, turn, turn, turn.
There is a season, turn, turn, turn.
And a time to every purpose under heaven.
A time to be born, a time to die.
A time to plant, a time to reap.
A time to kill, a time to heal.
A time to laugh, a time to weep."


Reflections of My Life by Marmalade
"The changing of sunlight to moonlight
Reflections of my life
Oh how they fill my eyes

Oh my sorrows
Sad tomorrows
Take me back to my own home"


Radio Ga Ga by Queen
"I'd sit alone and watch your light
My only friend through teenage nights
And everything I had to know
I heard it on my radio
Radio"


And of course, In My Life by the Beatles

"There are places I’ll remember
All my life though some have changed
Some forever not for better
Some have gone and some remain

All these places have their moments
With lovers and friends I still can recall
Some are dead and some are living
In my life I’ve loved them all"

5 comments:

  1. pinto says:

    Nice playlist! I like Turn, Turn, Turn too...

  1. hey kenneth, forrest gump turned me on to that song. man, haven't written anything here since I got started on...

  1. Wow I am impressed. 26 year old young man know so many laudie songs.

    Another young blogger called Heavenly Sword lamented that many songs nowadays have meaningless lyrics. I shared with him the lyrics from Beatles' Hello Goodbye.

  1. Chun See you really made me LMAO! To quote Sir Paul, "You say High, I say Low, You say slow, And I say go go go!". Oh you should have led him to Yellow Submarine instead.

  1. Anonymous says:

    HELLO! You got clear copyright for such reproduction or not?
    ;-p