Posted: Thursday, October 06, 2005 by Shaun in Labels: , , , ,
0

Welcome to my world
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Images of my heroes are pasted on the door

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My walls are lined with posters of my fave movies and anime

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Cupboards lined with the Booty Daddy, who's physique's always been an inspiration

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Three dedicated shelves for Gundam

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

One for Transformers

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

One for Justice League

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And one for comics

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Fell Beast from Lord of the Rings and Superman hang from the ceiling

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is where I train to inflict pain. Not necessarily to myself.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Batman Begins rocks, but these are the only toys worth getting from the line.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Miscellaneous toys

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Jessica Rocks!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The only Gundam Fix Figuration I own. I just love all incarnations of Zeta Sentinels.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The top shelf's my brother's collection. Not bad for a 16 yr old.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My fave toys inhabit what was supposed to be a bookshelf.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The crowning glory of my Gundam collection. Retailing at $500, I couldn't pass up the chance to pick it up for only $260.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'll probably have time to do all my kits only when I retire

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Much as I hate to admit it, the love affair with Star Wars never really died.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 comments: